Harry J.F. Bloomfield Q.C.
K.J.St.J., B.A., LL.B., M.B.A.
|1969 - 1971|
- Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration, Cambridge, Mass.; obtained an M.B.A. Degree with emphasis on international finance. President of Canadian Club Of Harvard Business School 1970-1971. Section "E" correspondent, Class of 1971 for the Harvard Business School Bulletin, 1975-1992, section agent 1999.
- Received to practice Law at Bar of Quebec, appointed Queens Counsel, 1991.
|1965 - 1968|
- Universit� De Montr�al, Montr�al, QC Received Law Degree, LL.B. June 1968; Class Representative to Law Student's Council.
|1961 - 1965|
- Mc Gill University, Montreal, QC Received Bachelor of Arts Degree, B.A. in June 1965.
- Lower Canada College, Montreal, QC 1959-61